Many creative fields are fraught with hardships, demands, and difficulties—this won’t change, but transforming how we cope with these challenges can support a healthier quality of life.
As creators, we’re lucky because as we dig deep into ourselves to produce, using the tools of our medium and our imaginative power, many of us experience reaching the depths of our psyches and understanding what ideas and emotions surface there. Even if you’re not aware of this experience, what we create, our creative process, and our relationship to our work can still be of great help in understanding and supporting our healing.
These relationships, and the struggles that accompany our creativity, have the potential to reveal a map showing us the way to transform how we work, create, and cope—supporting us on a path to well being.
You May Consider Hypnotherapy, Meditation, And Counseling For Support With:
- Overcoming creative blocks and struggles
- Developing new tools for creative problem solving
- Exploring a new creative path as a beginner or veteran
- Organizing your life to support your creativity
- Learning how to relax
- Applying compassion and kindness to your process
- Accessing and building a relationship with your inner wisdom
- Mending fragmented focus
- Addressing the trauma that surfaces in creative work
- Developing “right creative mind”
- Strengthening your mindfulness practice